Monday, March 20, 2017

Carving stamps using material and tools from the dollar store!

Another day, another video about stamp carving!

In the following video which I recently posted on YouTube, I wanted to give frugal crafters a reason to pick up stamp carving as a hobby - so I headed to a dollar store to see what can be carved on a shoe string budget.  This is not as much as a "how to carve" stamp tutorial as it is showing you what I purchased - and why. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Without further ado, here it is:


So all told, it was a little over $12 CAD for these stamps.  I wasn't as off put by these erasers as I have been in the past, but there are certainly some erasers that are perfect carving materials - really only limited by their size.

If you'd be interested in a post showing different eraser types - and how they carve! - let me know :)

Happy carving!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts